The following seminaries are approved to pursue continued learning. More seminaries will be added as they are approved. If you have no academic experience you can begin by pursuing a Certificate Degree and then move up to a Master of Arts.

If you have a Bachelors degree then begin with the MA.  You would not pursue an MDiv since it is a pastoral degree. To review the seminaries academic offerings look under the “Academics” tab then Degree Programs.

Birmingham Theological Seminary: www.

Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary:

Reformed Theological Seminary:

Contact Brittain Brewer with your questions about their programs:

Third Millennium Ministries:

     TMS offers a Master of Arts in Christian Studies. A Bachelors Degree is           required along with a formal application and acceptance by the                       Seminary. offers a Certificate.

     For questions of Third Mill’s education options contact: Eve Walden                 Director of Student Services:

Moore College: